Easy and simple cucumber salad. I used white wine vinegar because it's a bit milder. I also used two cucumbers that I thinly sliced and didn't peel. In our house, when it comes to cucumbers the mantra is "the more, the better." This cucumber salad is essentially cucumbers and onions in vinegar — three kinds of vinegar, to be precise.
Every other day I bring in a handful, peel them and chop them up for this simple, easy cucumber salad to serve as a side. To seed or not to seed cucumbers. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. You can have Easy and simple cucumber salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and simple cucumber salad
- It’s of Cucumber.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need Bowl of or whatever your making the cucumber salad in.
- You need of Sweet Onion can be in or optional.
- You need of Spoon.
- You need of Whole Milk.
Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a It's a popular side dish that has made its way to America. It's light, refreshing, and easy to make. There are two different versions of Cucumber Salad. Even though the cucumber salad is very quick and easy, it doesn't lack on flavor.
Easy and simple cucumber salad instructions
- Use a couple of spoonful of sour cream in a mixing bowl or whatever your putting it in then add a little but of sugar like half a table spoon mix a bit then add a bit of whole milk taste the sauce if it's either too sweet add more sour cream if it's just right next step.
- Next step cut up as much cucumbers you would like either with or without the skin and even sweet onion cut as much as you like into the sauce mix well together.
- Final thing put in the fridge for a couple of hours like 1 to 2 hours and it gets better if you leave it in longer.
The simple dressing brings all the delicious and refreshing flavor of the Besides my favorite go-to summer salad – Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad – this one is my next favorite. This cucumber and onion salad is one of the first recipes I came up with myself. It's a great salad for picnics or Crisp, garden-fresh cukes are always in season when we hold our family reunion, and they really shine in this simple salad. This easy cucumber salad recipe comes together quickly and with just a few ingredients. A refreshing and tangy side salad it's a great accompaniment to chicken, grilled meat, seafood and so much more!