Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker.
You can cook Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker
- It’s 2 kg (4 lbs) of chicken thigh.
- You need 5 cm (2 inches) of ginger, cut into 3 parts and then crushed.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 4 of green onion, the white part only, cut 1 inch.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of salt (according to taste).
- It’s 1 liter (1 quart) of water.
- You need as needed of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, chopped.
Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker instructions
- Add water, ginger, garlic, scallions and salt to the slow cooker. Stir well. Add chicken. Put the slow cooker lid on, press the "low" button and set the timer for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, check if the chicken has been cooked or not. Otherwise, cook for another hour (this depends on the size of the chicken)..
- Take the chicken out (save the broth for another use), brush the chicken with soy sauce..
- Heat sesame oil, saute the chopped garlic until golden brown. Keep stirring, don't let it get burnt. Pour the garlic and the oil over the chicken that has been brushed with soy sauce..
- Serve it with Hainanese rice (recipe 👉 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5403953-hainanese-rice-with-rice-cooker?via=sidebar-recipes) or warm white rice..