Pearl Millet Spaghetti. Make up your minds and get ready for a yummy treat and this time it's fun Spaghetti. Pearl millet is a warm season annual grass crop that is best known in the U. Pearl Millet is rich in minerals, proteins, fiber and has a high starch content.✅ Millets are easily digestible, it can minimize the risk of diabetes, it helps prevent the gallstones, it lowers the blood.
How Pearl Millet is effective for various diseases is listed in repertory format. Mix Pearl Millet flour to the daily use flour, in to an equal proportion. Eat two bread of the mixed flour, two times a day for two. You can have Pearl Millet Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pearl Millet Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 cup of Millet Spaghetti Pearl organic ..
- It’s of Veggies of your choice ( I used carrots,beans,cabbage, sprouts,cauliflower).
- You need 2 of Garlic minced finely.
- It’s of Onions chopped finely.
- You need 1 no of Tomatoes cubed.
- You need a tsp of Turmeric Masala Red chilli Coriander Garam masala of powder,Chat , powder, powder, – Take each & mix and keep aside..
- It’s 1 no of Green chillies as per taste..
- Prepare of Lemon juice as per taste.
- You need to taste of Salt ..
Pearl millet is the most abundantly grown millet in India. A cereal, used a lot in rural India, it has a high fiber content. The most common millet is pearl millet i.e bajra, which is an important crop in India. Pearl millet, candle millet, dark millet, bajra, indian millet, horse millet [English]; bulrush millet Pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R.
Pearl Millet Spaghetti instructions
- Boil five times the water ratio to that of the spaghetti quantity roughly with a pinch of salt..
- Add the spaghetti and boil for 8 mins.Drain the noodles and keep aside to cool..
- In a kadai,add a tsp of oil & saute garlic followed by onions and green chillies.Add salt to taste..
- Add the veggies one by one and add water & cook.Don't make it too soft.Let the veggies retain the crunchiness..
- Once the water is absorbed, add the spice powder mix,diced tomatoes and give a quick stir..
- Add the noodles and mix well.Check salt..
- Top it off with a dash of lemon juice..
- Serve it hot sprinkled with red chilli powder & lemon juice for added flavours..
Pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.) Trianthema portulacastrum L. and Amaranthus spp. Traditional processing of millet for food involves the removal of some of the outer layers of the kernel. Different types of millets in India. Today's post is about different types of millets (Siruthaniyam vagaigal in Tamil) varieties, its health benefits.