Spicy Italian Soup.
You can cook Spicy Italian Soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Soup
- It’s of Soup.
- It’s 3 of or 4 links Italian sausage, about 12 ounces.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 4 of medium yellow or red potatoes.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of cream or milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh kale, chopped in large pieces.
Spicy Italian Soup instructions
- Remove casing and chop sausages into bite sized pieces..
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces and place in 6 quart stock pot. Pour chicken stock in with potatoes.Simmer on medium..
- While potatoes are cooking, cook sausage until no longer pink..
- Drain sausage and add to potatoes…
- Add chopped garlic, red pepper, and bacon to pot with potatoes and sausage.
- Simmer on medium until potatoes are tender. About 20 minutes..
- Stir in cream and kale.
- Cook for 10 minutes more..
- Serve and enjoy..
- Goes great with https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365811-maes-baked-penne https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336067-midnite-snak-2-easy-garlic-bread.