Potatoes Fritter. Learn how to make crispy and delicious potato latkes or potato fritters. These Potato and Zucchini Fritters are loaded with potatoes, zucchini and mozzarella cheese. They are so good, they'll be gone before you're done frying them all.
In our Food Love Story Marc makes sweet potato fritters to share with his health-conscious Dad. Find the recipe & more healthy snacks at Tesco Real Food. Place potatoes in a medium pot and cover with cold salted water. You can have Potatoes Fritter using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potatoes Fritter
- You need 500 gr of potatoes.
- Prepare 50 gr of chopped spring onion.
- It’s 25 gr of chopped green chili (optional).
- It’s 50 gr of sago pearl (optional).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need of Chili powder.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- You need of Tomato ketchup and mayonaise (optional condiment).
These potato fritters with red lentils are super easy to make and so delicious! They're best with spicy sriracha mayonnaise. They're vegan, kid-friendly, and packed with proteins! Learn how to make crispy and delicious potato latkes or potato fritters.
Potatoes Fritter instructions
- Peel, cut the potatoes into 4 pieces each. Boil the potatoes with water and salt until soft..
- Strain the potatoes and mash it with potato masher or just with a spoon..
- Let it cool a moment. If you would like to use sago pearl, please soak the sago pearl in advance. Here in Indian, I use the local sago/sabudana. I soaked it for minimum 30 mins – 1 hour..
- Add the chopped spring onion and chili, salt, pepper, drained and soaked sago into the mashed potato. Taste it whether need more seasoning..
- Shape the mixture into flat round potato patty. Keep it aside..
- Heat the oil in frying pan..
- Deep the potato patty into egg white..
- Place it into the frying pan, deep fry it until golden brown both side..
- Transfer out to the plate with a napkin..
If you're one of those cooks that welcomes anything fried to the table, then this new rendition on mashed potatoes is a must for you. Potato fritters are essentially a potato side dish or meal accompaniment, just like British chips or French fries. They consist of slices of potato deep-fried in a simple batter. Sweet Potato Fritters are the perfect gluten-free and The Myers Way® approved food. They're a great option for the whole family no matter how old they are.