My Chicken Salad. A refreshing and simple chicken salad, this is just as delicious over a bed of lettuce as it is on a sandwich! This chicken salad is sweet and juicy from fruit, crunchy from pecans, and has a savory herb element from fresh tarragon. This chicken salad is one of my favorite make ahead lunch recipes.
This family favorite chicken salad is made with celery, bell pepper, green olives, apple, lettuce, and My mother and father make the best chicken salad. It's a joint effort; my father assembles the. Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to again and again. You can have My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad
- It’s 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- Prepare 2 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Chicken Salad is also one of the most regular meals in my eating rotation. An easy Chicken Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen starts with poaching your chicken breasts in an herb-infused broth to keep them extra moist. This homemade Chinese chicken salad from Delish.com is even better than the restaurants. This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage.
My Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
Learn how to make chicken salad three different ways. Enjoy a Classic Chicken Salad, Italian Chicken Salad and Buffalo Chicken Salad. ✳︎Sign up to my FREE. Chicken salad sandwiches is one of my favorite kinds of sandwich. I'm pretty picky when it comes Although this chicken salad recipe is very basic, it is still creamy and full of flavor, yet still enough. Use leftover chicken to make delicious chicken salad recipes from My Food and Family! subscribe.