L&T's Meatball Subs. L is the twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Its name in English is el (pronounced /ˈɛl/), plural els. Lamedh may have come from a pictogram of an ox goad or cattle prod.
Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. From the Etruscan letter 𐌋 (l, "el"), from the Ancient Greek letter Λ (L, "lambda"), derived from the Phoenician letter 𐤋 (l, "lamed"), from the Egyptian hieroglyph 𓌅. The twelfth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet. You can cook L&T's Meatball Subs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L&T's Meatball Subs
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of Italian Sausage.
- It’s 1/4 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Garlic Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 can of 8 oz. Hunt's Garlic Oregano Basil Sauce.
- It’s 3 dash of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 3 dash of Oregano.
- It’s 3 dash of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 of Kraft Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of French Bread.
Symbol, Biochemistry. (of a molecule) having a configuration resembling the levorotatory isomer of glyceraldehyde: printed. Looking for the definition of L? Find out what is the full meaning of L on Abbreviations.com! This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: L.
L&T's Meatball Subs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Combine ground beef, sausage, bread crumbs, onion & egg..
- Roll into small meatballs, place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes (or until centers are done)..
- Remove from oven, place meatballs in a pot, add sauce and spices. Cook for 5-8 minutes..
- Pour meatballs and sauce into French Bread. Top with cheeses, serve and enjoy!.
Le sport en direct sur L'Équipe. Les informations, résultats et classements de tous les sports. Directs commentés, images et vidéos à regarder et à partager.