relleno de papa ( stuffed potato).
You can cook relleno de papa ( stuffed potato) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of relleno de papa ( stuffed potato)
- Prepare 2 lb of potato.
- Prepare 8 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 6 cup of oil ( enough to deep fry them in).
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of racaito.
- You need 1 dash of sazon total.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
relleno de papa ( stuffed potato) step by step
- bring pot of water to boil. add potato..
- boil potato for 20 minutes.drain and peel potato..
- then mash them and add the butter, egg, corn starch, and 1/2 tsp. of salt..
- Mix well and place in the refrigerator to cool down..
- Meanwhile, make the picadillo ( meat).
- as meat is cooking add seasoning little by little until its to your liking.
- remove from heat, cover and let cool down..
- Divide the potato mix in about 10 pieces. Flour your hands with corn starch or flour so the dough won't stick to your hands. Take one piece of the potato section and spread the mix on the palm of your hand. Make a well in the center of the mix and place some meat filling in the center. Fold all sides to cover well and make a potato ball. Make sure to use as much corn starch or flour needed, to flour your hands so the dough won't stick..
- Now do the same to all the pieces until all are done. In a deep fryer or deep frying pan, place plenty of vegetable oil to cover the potato ball and deep fry the balls until golden. Place the golden potato balls to drain on paper towels..
- Enjoy ;).