Adam's Italian Sausage Sandwiches.
You can cook Adam's Italian Sausage Sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Adam's Italian Sausage Sandwiches
- Prepare 1 small of sweet red pepper.
- It’s 2 of di rosso Italian sausages.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 2 of deli buns or small sub buns.
- It’s 2 slice of provolone cheese.
Adam's Italian Sausage Sandwiches step by step
- Slice up onion and pepper..
- In large skillet.. cook sausages slowly on low-med heat for about 15minutes.. turning after 10min..
- Increase heat to med-high heat and cook for an additional 10-15 min. stir peppers and onions.. turn sausages occasionally..
- Once completely cooked.. reduce heat to low and place 1 slice of provolone on each sausage. allow cheese to melt..
- place sausages in buns and top with onions and peppers. Drizzle on desired tomato sauce. Enjoy!! :).