Bok Choy Bajra Roti.
You can cook Bok Choy Bajra Roti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Bajra Roti
- It’s 1 cup of Bajra Flour (pearl millet).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed Bok Choy (only the greens), chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- It’s pinch of asafoetida.
- You need as needed of oil to shallow fry.
Bok Choy Bajra Roti step by step
- In a bowl, combine all the above mentioned ingredients, except oil. Add warm water little at a time and knead into a dough. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Divide into 3 equal portions. Take one portion and spread directly on a greased tawa / griddle with your fingers..
- Keep a bowl of water alongside to dip your fingers in it in order to spread evenly and as thin as possible into a round circle..
- Make a few holes on it and fry on a low flame by drizzling oil in the holes and around the edges..
- Fry till golden brown on one side before flipping it over on the other side. when one is done, simply place the back side of the tawa under running water for a few seconds to cool down and proceed as usual to make the next one. Serve them hot with pickles, chutney or any side dish..