Mix Millets Masala Dosa.
You can cook Mix Millets Masala Dosa using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mix Millets Masala Dosa
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ragi/finger millet.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sama rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bajra/ Pearl millet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Jowar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of horse gram.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Urad dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds\methi.
- You need 1 of medium onion chooped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilled chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chana dal.
- You need 1 of spring currry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes boiled.
- You need 3 of large tsp ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Mix Millets Masala Dosa instructions
- For preparing batter -soak rice, urad dal, fenugreek and all millets for 4-6 hours then drain water and grind together well in grinder or food processor while grinding add water a cup at a time until it reaches the consistency of pancake..salt to taste cover mixture & let sit overnight,Don't refrigenerate it needs to fermentation.
- Prepare masala filing- Add ghee to a skillet, add mustard seeds and chana dal shake mixture over the flame until golden brown, add curry leaves,green chilli and onions,sprinkle turmeric powder and salt for taste stir,break up boiled potatoes into small chunks and add them to your mixture add some water and stir..
- Prepare – Pour mixture into a small bowl with a flat bottom, pour batter into a greased skillet, immediately starting from the centre begin forming a circle shape with the batter using the flat bottomed dish, brush on ghee to frying dosa, place filling near the centre of dosa,lightly lit the edges of the dosa begin rolling from the edge as you would a wrap remove dosa from hot top or skillet.
- Mix Millets Masala Dosa is typically served with coconut chutney as well as sambar…