Pomegranate & Fennel Seed Poha – Indori Poha. Everything you need to know about pomegranate. How to choose the perfect pomegranate, how The "pome" in pomegranate comes from the Latin word for apple, and the "granate" from the word for. Pomegranates are among the healthiest fruits on Earth.
Together with sub-arctic pigmented berries and some tropical exotics such. About Pomegranate. Перевод слова pomegranate, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция pomegranate bark — кора гранатового дерева pomegranate seed oil — масло из семян граната. The pomegranate (Punica granatum) is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub or small tree, Punica granatum. You can have Pomegranate & Fennel Seed Poha – Indori Poha using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pomegranate & Fennel Seed Poha – Indori Poha
- You need 1 cup of Poha.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped green capsicum (medium).
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Juice of lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Raisins or Kishmish.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pomegranate Pearls For Garnishing.
Pomegranate also is used to refer to the fruit of this tree, which is characterized by a tough rind, which when opened reveals a plethora of small red berries surrounded in pulp. Pomegranates have been cherished for their exquisite beauty, flavor, color, and health benefits for centuries. From their distinctive crown to their ruby red arils, pomegranates are royalty amongst fruit. Pomegranate, Punica granatum is Copper and Carbohydrate rich fruit support for Diabetes, Help Erectile Dysfunction, Dental Care, Heart Disease and Anemia.
Pomegranate & Fennel Seed Poha – Indori Poha step by step
- Put Poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave in the colander to drain out completely and keep it aside. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, fennel seeds and allow to crackle. Now add onions and cook until onions are translucent..
- Now add turmeric, salt, pav bhaji masala, capsicum, chopped green chilli. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame. Now lower the flame and add soaked Poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice, raisins..
- Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open the lid and garnish with pomegranate pearls and served hot Poha with Masala tea..
Pomegranate seeds, or arils, are a very good source of vitamin C and fiber, and contain healthy antioxidants too. Various parts of the tree and fruit are used to make medicine. People use pomegranate for high blood pressure, athletic performance, heart disease, diabetes, and many other. Fruit of Punica granatum split open to reveal the clusters of juicy, gem-like seeds on the inside. Pomegranate is a member of the berry family and belongs to the Punicaceas family.