Chana chat shots. Then add lemon juice and mix. Now fill in shot glasses and serve. Chilli Chana Recipe – Restaurant Style Crunchy Chickpeas – CookingShooking Chana Chaat
How to make Chana Chat: Cut paneer into cubes. Mix paneer cubes, chana, cucumber pieces and chopped onions. Add chaat masala and tomato ketchup. You can cook Chana chat shots using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chana chat shots
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of Pomegranate pearls.
- You need to taste of Black salt.
- It’s As needed of Chat masala.
- It’s 1-2 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice.
- It’s Handful of Coriander leaves.
Chana Chat چنا چاٹ – Iftar manu is considered incomplete without spicy snacks. Try out this spicy Chana Chana Chat چنا چاٹ – Want something sour and spicy? Spicy Chana Chat. this is my famous recipe for iftar. How to make Spicy Chana Chat.
Chana chat shots instructions
- In a bowl mix everything.
- Then add lemon juice and mix..
- Now fill in shot glasses and serve..
METHOD: Heat ghee in a vessel, add the cumin seeds and let them splutter. This chat recipe is very popular street food of Indian cuisine. The spicy taste of the crispy samosa topped with chana masala gravy Today's recipe is a delicious mouthwatering snack Chana Samosa. —- Chana and Amazonite belongs to my OC twin daughters. Blossom, Bubble and Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls. Random chat is somewhat similar to real: there are many possibilities, but the final choice is always up to you.