Bacon, Potato Slider.
You can cook Bacon, Potato Slider using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Potato Slider
- It’s 5 slice of bacon.
- It’s 3 medium of to small potatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh dill.
- You need 1 of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Bacon, Potato Slider step by step
- Chop the bacon, while doing this remove some of the fat.
- Put bacon in a ziplock bag and place in a freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Peel and rinse potatoes, then use the fine side of a box grater to grate potatoes into a strainer held over a bowl.
- Press potato in strainer to remove excess liquid then wrap potato in a cheese clothe and wring out all liquid. Add salt and mix.
- Roll potato into 1 inch balls, then flatten into disks about 1/8 inch thick, this should produce six disks.
- Cover and refrigerate the potatoes while preparing the bacon.
- Place partially frozen bacon in a food processor and chop finely.
- Bacon is done the same way as potatoes. Roll into 1 inch balls and flatten into disks about 1/8 inch thick. Should produce six disks.
- Fry bacon over medium heat until brown, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Fry potatoes until golden brown in same pan using the bacon grease, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dill.
- Place a bacon disk on a potato disk, place a 1/8 inch slice of tomato on top.
- Place a small dollop of the sour cream on tomato then garnish with a few dill leaves.