Ragda pattie. Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys. Patties – In ragda patties, the patties are pan fried or shallow fried potato patties (aloo tikki).
Ragda Patties, one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages. Ragda pattice is part of the street food culture in the Indian states of Maharashtra and Gujarat. It is similar to chhole tikki more popular in North India. You can have Ragda pattie using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ragda pattie
- Prepare 4 of boil and grated potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry white peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic green chilli crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of degi Mirch powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- You need as needed of Tamarind dates sweet chutney.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Bhujia sev.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pomegranate pearls.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Green chutney.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
A spicy white peas curry served over potato patties and dressed up with sweet and tangy chutneys, crispy sev and garnished with diced onions and fresh cilantro. Ragda Patties is yet one lip-smacking, luscious, finger-licking spicy chaat and a very popular street food made with a combination of potato & bread crumbs patty flooded with. Ragda Patties Recipe or Ragda Pattice is the famous Street Food of Mumbai and it is a favorite chaat recipe of every Indian. You can see hundreds of Chaat Counters or. while the preparation of ragda patties is extremely simple like any other chaat recipes, but few simple tips to make it perfect. firstly, the white peas need to be soaked overnight, or.
Ragda pattie instructions
- First wash and soak white peas minimum 6 hours..
- Now boil the white peas with salt till soft..
- For ragda heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds..
- Now add garlic chilli crushed anf fry for 2 minutes..
- Grind the tomato and fry..
- Now add 1 tbsp chilli powder and 1/2 Tbsp garam masala and fry..
- Now add peas and cook for 10 minutes..
- Now for pattie mix potato with salt, chilli powder and garam masala..
- Now make pattie of it..
- Now heat tawa and fry from both sides..
- Now take in a plate pattie top with ragda..
- On the top put tamarind dates chutney, green chutney, bhujia sev, pomegranate pearls and onion..
How to make Ragda Patties at home. Ragda Pattice recipe – Mumbai street food recipe. Potato cutlets are topped with dried peas chaat and chutneys. Home » CHAAT ITEMS » Ragda pattice When I was browsing my recipe book that I wrote before marriage, it had this Ragda patties recipe.