Quinoa Arroz Con Pollo.
You can cook Quinoa Arroz Con Pollo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Arroz Con Pollo
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa uncooked.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of medium carrots peeled and diced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of yellow sazon/Latin seasoning.
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts cut bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Quinoa Arroz Con Pollo step by step
- In a large reed pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add quinoa and stir until combined.
- Add onions, peppers, carrots. Sauté until soften. Around 4-5 min.
- Add chicken and cook until the pieces brown on all sides. Around 5 min..
- Pour in chicken stock and sazon. Stir until mixture boils. When it boils lower the heat to low and cover.
- Cook until quinoa puffs up and water is absorbed. About 10-15 min..
- Throw in frozen peas until they soften.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.