Asian Noodle Salad.
You can cook Asian Noodle Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Noodle Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sesame oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 pound of chinese egg noodles (or spaghetti) cooked.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cilantro.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of scallions sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper chopped.
Asian Noodle Salad instructions
- Heat oils and red pepper in small pot.
- Remove from heat and add honey and soy sauce. Mix to combine.
- Add sauce to cooked spaghetti and marinate for at least 8 hours (the longer the better).
- Mix in remaining ingredients and serve cold..