Braunschweiger on a Bun. Braunschweiger is a type of sausage. The type of sausage the term refers to varies by region. In the German language, Braunschweiger is the demonym for people from Brunswick.
While I am not as passionate as my dad is, I do love me some Braunschweiger sandwiches! Braunschweiger may refer to: Braunschweiger (sausage), the name for several types of sausages. Braunschweiger Kammermusikpodium, classical music festival held in Lower Saxony, Germany. You can have Braunschweiger on a Bun using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Braunschweiger on a Bun
- Prepare 1/3 pound of Braunschweiger.
- It’s 2 slices of hotdog buns.
- You need As needed of hotdog relish.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
Braunschweiger Land, region in Lower Saxony, Germany. Braunschweiger is a smoked sausage traditionally made out of pig liver. It's often used as a sandwich filling and is soft and. When making braunschweiger, the liver is combined with pork fat and traditional spices such as cloves, black pepper and allspice.
Braunschweiger on a Bun instructions
- Gather the ingredients. Divide the Braunschweiger in half. Then slice each slice in half..
- Add the relish and mayonnaise to the buns. If you like you can toast the buns first. Then on each bun add the Braunschweiger one piece cut side down then cut side up. This allows an equal bite in the center where the two pieces of Braunschweiger meet. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Braunschweiger is a spreadable liver sausage that gets its name from a town in Germany called Braunschweig. You all of your dogs together and you hide some braunschweiger on Easter Sunday for them to hunt. I'm missing my mother today, so this is just a bit of Ginger's humor. Of course my brother Dallas might have something to do with that too. How do you eat your braunschweiger (liver sausage)?