Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce.
You can cook Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- You need 8 oz of ground up hot dogs.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn starch dissolved in 1 cup water.
Hudson Valley Hot Wiener Sauce instructions
- grind up hot dogs and put in saucepan.
- add water and all ingredients except cornstarch.
- bring to a boil, then turn down heat and let simmer for 30min.
- slowly add dissolved cornstarch and bring back to a boil keep stirring as heating.
- turn off stove and let sit for 10min. Sauce will thicken as it cools..
- serve on a steamed bun with hot dog.. preferably a wiener add finely chopped fresh onions and spicy mustard.