AMIEs Fried EGG & Hotdog (Valentine Breakfast). A fried egg, or a sunny side up egg, is a cooked dish made from one or more eggs which are removed from their shells and placed into a frying pan, usually without breaking the yolk. Follow these simple tips with these fried egg recipes so you know how to perfectly fry an egg either sunny side up There are few things more beautiful in this world than a perfectly cooked fried egg. Today, she tackles fried eggs. "The egg is one of the kitchen's marvels, and one of nature's," writes In my family, there are more "best ways to fry an egg" than there are members.
Fried eggs are an essential part of so many cuisines. Just consider a full English breakfast – it really isn't the same with scrambled or poached. Further afield, a fried egg is de rigueur for a classic French. You can cook AMIEs Fried EGG & Hotdog (Valentine Breakfast) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Fried EGG & Hotdog (Valentine Breakfast)
- It’s 4 of medium/large hotdog.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, eggyolks separated from eggwhite.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil, for frying.
- It’s 1 of salt and ground black pepper.
One egg has six grams of protein, plus no sugar or carbs. There's a million ways to enjoy eggs. You can scramble, bake, poach, whip and fry 'em. Are you ready to crack open endless possibilities?
AMIEs Fried EGG & Hotdog (Valentine Breakfast) step by step
- Cook hotdog in a boiling water for a minute. Dry using paper towel. Cut lengthways into 2 slices and shape like heart..
- Heat the oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Put the hotdog in the pan and fry for 2 minutes..
- Put salt and pepper in eggwhite. Pour eggwhite in the center of the shaped-heart hotdog in the frying pan. When the eggwhite is half done, put the eggyolk in the center top. Cover for 1 minute, until done..
- Serve hot, share and enjoy your valentines breakfast..
The Egg Fried Rice recipe immediately caught my eye because everything about it flies in the face of conventional wisdom. The funny thing is, the recipe actually worked! Get fried egg recipes for topping grain bowls, egg sandwiches, and more ideas on Bon Appétit. Once you master the crispy, olive-oil-fried egg, you're going to want to put one on everything you make. If you would like to fry your eggs in butter, then you need to use a gentler heat and give them a bit longer, so the butter doesn't brown too much.