Whole CrockPot Chicken.
You can cook Whole CrockPot Chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole CrockPot Chicken
- It’s of Sprinkle Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Sazon with Achiote (gives chicken a beautiful color).
- It’s of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes (add last).
- It’s of Drizzle of Olive Oil.
- You need of Baby Carrots (16 ounce bag).
- You need of Yellow Onion, sliced (1 or 2).
- It’s 4 of Red Potatoes (cut up).
Whole CrockPot Chicken step by step
- Prep your chicken by rinsing in cold water.
- Prep your veggies by rinsing in cold water then slicing the onions and cutting up the red potatoes.
- Cut up veggies and layer in crock pot in this order : baby carrots, sliced onions. then add red potatoes on top… I used a slow cooker liner in my crock pot, I also sprayed the liner with a cooking spray so veggies don’t stick to the bottom.
- Add clean chicken on top of veggies, then sprinkle on top of chicken garlic powder,black pepper,lemon pepper,sazon with achiote, parsley flakes, and drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle enough of the ingredients to coat chicken then take the whole crock and refrigerate overnight so chicken can get those delicious flavors !.
- That’s what mine looks like….
- The next day take out crock and let sit on countertop for at least 30 min before you add it to the cooking element.
- Place in heating element of your crock pot and cook chicken and veggies for 8 hours on low or 10 hours on low (or 3.5 hours on high)….make sure you don’t open that cover !.
- And this is the finished meal, I added the veggies back to the crock when chicken was done, it was falling off the bones ! :).
- Enjoy 😉.