Kylie's Bar-B-Q Weenies Over Rice.
You can have Kylie's Bar-B-Q Weenies Over Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kylie's Bar-B-Q Weenies Over Rice
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 medium of onion (chopped small).
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder (Adams is the best).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 12 oz of package hot dogs (cut into bite size pieces and I use the cheapest hotdogs I can find for this recipe).
Kylie's Bar-B-Q Weenies Over Rice instructions
- Chop onion up small and in a med size pot, saute in oil till soft and translucent..
- In small bowl mix worcestershire sauce, chili powder, ketchup, and water. Add to cooked onions in pot. (I like to double these ingredients to have more gravy)..
- Bring to a boil and lower to a simmer, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add chopped weenies and cook 20 ore minutes. Serve over white rice..