Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free).
You can have Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free)
- It’s 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 7 1/2 oz of chili.
- It’s 5 of frankfurters, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.).
Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray cookie sheet/pizza pan with cooking spray..
- Mix baking mix, water, & melted butter until soft dough form. Add a little extra water if needed. Pat dough into a 12" circle on prepared pan. Pinch edge of circle to form a rim..
- Spread chili over dough. Top with frankfurters. Then top with cheese..
- Bake until.crust is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes..