Party Potatoes. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Cooking. While the potatoes are boiling, prepare the onions for topping. Potatoes aren't just for mashing, however.
The swirled, peaked surface gives the potatoes an elegant look — but not so elegant. This super easy mashed potatoes recipe is one that my family got from some friends of ours several years back. These potatoes are so simple to make that you will be making them for any potluck or party you attend.—Kathy Roosma, Zeeland, Michigan. You can have Party Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Party Potatoes
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 large of Baking potatoes, unpeeled.
- You need 1 packages of Hornel bacon (crumbled).
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby Jack cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Green onions, sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Jalepeño peppers, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
View top rated Party potatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Granny Austin's Party Potatoes, Picnic Party Potato Salad, Picnic Party Potato Salad, etc. These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere. Don't count on having any leftovers, because this simplified version of party potatoes goes fast and everyone will be back.
Party Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Slice potatoes crosswise 1/4" thick. Rinse potatoes under cold water a few minutes to remove starch..
- Brush oil on both sides of potatoes and place on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven..
- While potatoes are baking, cook bacon, drain and crumble. Mix bacon, green onions and cheese..
- Using basting brush, coat potatoes with BBQ sauce. Top with bacon mixture. Return to oven and bake for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted..
Download Potato party stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Party potatoes are mashed potatoes mixed with cream cheese, sour cream and milk, then baked to a creamy goodness. Also known as party " potes ". The Party Potatoes is a Destination Imagination team composed of fourth graders from Clinton Elementary. In this competition, the team has opted to start a p.