Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs. Add onion and pepper pieces and saute until the onions are barely beginning to soften and become translucent. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the mushrooms. Stop cooking when the mushrooms are just tender.
Sausage with lots of sauteed red, yellow, green peppers and onions. the sausage sounds good kinda like a braut burger, interesting, hamburgers are mundane unless they are a pepperjack burger with bacon or somethin like that , you are makin me hungry! The green bell peppers are sautéed in olive oil with garlic and onion, and then the tomatoes and herbs are added and cooked together for just a half hour, melding the flavors but retaining the This frittata is all comfort and deliciousness. There's nothing like country-style cooking hot from the oven!. You can cook Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs
- Prepare 2 of peppers green, red, yellow.
- It’s 2 of onions which ever you like.
- Prepare 2 tbls of butter or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of hotdogs (optional).
- Prepare of hamburger meat (optional).
- It’s of Polish sausage (optional).
Pour the cooked greens into the colander to drain. Once the hot water has drained off, carefully put the hot greens into the ice water. Raise the heat and add the peppers, and then the garlic. Add the blanched greens and saute until heated through.
Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs step by step
- Slice up your onions to how ever thick you want them..
- Slice up peppers how ever thick you want it.
- Put them both if to a frying pan with butter or vegetable oil. I like butter it gives it a golden caramel color.
- You can add meat to it of your choosing.
- When its done serve on rice or mash potatos or on a nice steak or pork chop or on chicken or eat it plain your choose.
I used to cook this sauteed onion and hotdog dish often as a pulutan or beer food. I like the idea You can also add sliced long chillies and green onions to make it visually appealing and more This dish can also be enjoyed for breakfast along with sinangag (garlic rice), coffee, or hot cocoa. Brown hamburger, onions, peppers and rice. On medium heat, brown hamburger with onions then drain. Pour back into. til potatoes are tender.