Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages.
You can have Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages
- You need 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of hotdog sausage (slice into half moon pieces).
- You need 1 of tablepoon butter (room temperature).
- It’s of mozzarella cheese or any kind of cheese you like.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of chopped spring onion or parsley for garnish.
Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages instructions
- Wash and clean the potatoes to remove the dirt out.Pat them dry and use the knife poke all over them.Then cover with foil..
- Preheat the oven at 180 C for 10 mins.Put the potatoes into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.In a meantime,beat the butter with a balloon whisk to soften it..
- When they're cooked.Cut the potatoes halfway through into + and when they become cool down.Lightly squeeze the potatoes from the bottom to make them blooming seperate.Spoon the soften butter between the cuts.You can add more if you love buttery taste..
- Add some sliced hotdog sausages between the cuts.Then put some mozzarella cheese on top.Bring them back into the oven at 220 C for 3-5 mins or untill the cheese melt as you want.Sprinkle some chopped spring onion on top and serve them immediately..