Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb). Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. If you use a food processor it is ready in minutes. I always have some fermented foods in my fridge as they.
I eat a quarter cup of sauerkraut with every meal. Share low carb keto recipes here! Please post recipes only. (Feel free to discuss them in the comments.) If you are looking for info on the Keto diet, check out the r/keto sub reddit! You can cook Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- Prepare 10 of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- It’s 2 tbs of Avacado Oil.
- You need 1 lb of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- You need 3 cups of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of stevia sweetener packet.
- You need 2 tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of shallot or small onion.
- Prepare 2 strips of Bacon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chives.
Another keto favorite is to take bone broth or heavy cream and "stretch" the soup a bit farther to dilute the carb content. Healthy keto fried chicken might sound like an oxymoron. Even if it's low in carbs, how can anything fried be healthy? Check out the recipe to find out.
Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) instructions
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
It's easy to make low carb keto fried chicken in an air fryer. But if you don't have this trendy appliance, the chicken can be baked in a regular oven. Perfect for a low carb and keto-friendly lifestyle! So the other day it was starting to feel like fall – wait, let me say that again, it felt like fall around our Even though it isn't perfect soup weather here today, I am still going to share this incredible low carb Zuppa Toscana soup with you! This Keto Chicken Soup with cauliflower rice will cure what ails you this cold season.