Leftover Cake Puffs.
You can have Leftover Cake Puffs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Cake Puffs
- Prepare 2-3 of small pieces of leftover Cake.
- You need 2 spoon of Butter.
- You need 2 spoon of honey.
- Prepare 10-12 of Chopped Cashues.
- You need 10-12 of Chopped almonds.
- Prepare 10-12 of Raisens.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate half cup.
- You need 2-3 spoon of Colourful sweet pearls for garnish.
- It’s 2 spoon of whipped cream for garnish.
Leftover Cake Puffs instructions
- First of all take a mixing bowl crumbled cake in it..
- Add butter in cake mixture..
- Add honey in to the mixture..
- Add chopped cashues, chopped almonds and raisens and mix well..
- Now make small bol of this mixture..
- Coat this bol with melted chocklet..
- Garnish with colourful sweet pearls and whipped cream..
- Keep it into freez for 10 minutes for set..
- Your leftover Cake Puffs are ready to eat..