Nacho cheese tater tot casserole. Combine Tater Tots® with creamy nacho cheese soup, ground beef, and Mexican blended cheese for a crowd-pleasing, quick casserole. Baking the Tater Tots® before layering may be unnecessary but we wanted to make sure they had a chance to crisp up. The whole family LOVED this dish!
You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. You can cook Nacho cheese tater tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese tater tot casserole
- Prepare 1 of pd hamburger.
- Prepare of Frozen tater tots.
- Prepare of Sour cream(roughly 6 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It’s 15 oz of El Mexicano Nacho cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar.
- Prepare of French fried onions.
- You need Half of packet onion soup mix (tasty option).
It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. These tater tot nachos are loaded with taco meat and all the fixins' for a delicoius spin on traditional nachos! I had something bad happen the other day. Million Dollar Mac and Cheese Casserole.
Nacho cheese tater tot casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook hamburger in skillet and season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Once hamburger is cooked stir in your cream of celery, nacho cheese sauce(half to full can) and sour cream to the consistency of personal preference..
- Add in some French fried onions to preference, I did about a half cup and mix together well..
- Pour your mixture into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Place your tater tots on top of your casserole and bake for 45-60mins.
- Add more shredded cheese to the top and put back in oven 5 more mins or until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
- I was also thinking onion soup mix I had on hand would be a good addition but didn't test it this time, maybe next..
Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Seven Layer Bars. And that casserole is this casserole. I've got a soft spot for this zany recipe. A really lazy version of shepherd's pie, the traditional version mixes meat with beans, coats them in a cream sauce, and tops them with cheese-covered tater tots. Sounds like shepherd's pie without the mashed potatoes.