Chocolate khakhra chat. Chop all vegetables finely. Аккаунт Золотые. Our range of products include Ajma Khakhra, Chat Masala Khakhra, Chatpata Mung Khakhra, Coriander Chilli Khakhra, Chilli Garlic Khakhra and Jeera Khakhra..khakhra papad chat, khakhra recipes, gujrati khakhra recipe, new snacks recipe, lockdown snacks recipe, tasty snacks recipe, evening snacks recipe, tea time snacks recipe, without oil snacks recipe. We are manufacturer of Khakhra, Homemade Chocolates and Roasted flavoured Cashew nuts.
It is made from mat bean, wheat flour and oil. It is served usually during breakfast. Khakhra is made in several varieties, such as methi (fenugreek), jeera (cumin), bajri, pudina, garlic, ajwain, pani puri. You can cook Chocolate khakhra chat using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate khakhra chat
- Prepare 6 of chocolate khakhra.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kiwi chutney.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- It’s As needed of Sev bhujiya.
- Prepare As needed of Pomegranate pearls.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s To taste of Red chilli powder.
- It’s To taste of Chaat masala.
Khakhras are a very traditional food from India's capital of savory snacks: Gujarat. Over the years, farsan, as these snacks are collectively known, have become popular nosh all around. Chat Masala Khakhra , Find Complete Details about Chat Masala Khakhra,Khakhra from Other Food & Beverage Supplier or Manufacturer-Ratlamwala Edibles. Download Khakhra stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.
Chocolate khakhra chat instructions
- Chop all vegetables finely.
- Spread kiwi chutney on khakhra.
- Spread ready topping upon it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Top with pomegranate pearls.
- Sprinkle sev bhujiya.
- Serve this yummy chaat khakhra.
Khakhra is basically a salty, spiced and flatbread made of whole-wheat flour and gram flour. The rolled out flatbread is toasted over a slow flame and the final result is a snack that can be consumed. Khakhra is a traditional Gujarati snack which is healthy, crispy and delicious on its own or with pickle or curd. The secret of making best diet methi khakhra lies in rolling thinnest possible roti and cooking on. This khakhra-fafda thing I can tolerate… but your name!