HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas. Cook the Penne Pasta in a bowl of hot water until its 'Al Dente'. Sausage and colorful bell peppers in a tomato sauce are served over penne pasta in this simple weeknight dish. Quick on the go ready to eat straight out of the can vienna sausages.
Twist the natural casing sausage, collagen casing sausage automatically and speedily. Traditional Bolognese sauce is rich, chunky and meaty. This recipe lightens it up a little by using turkey sausage, but to make up for the reduction of flavor, lightly sweet and creamy mascarpone cheese and the sharp. You can have HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas
- You need 1 can of HotDog Sausages.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sultanas.
- You need 3 medium of Garlic.
- Prepare 100 grams of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
Gather the family for a comfy-cozy dinner filled with two types of meat and a garlic-cream sauce. I used to cook this sauteed onion and hotdog dish often as a pulutan or beer food. I like the idea that this dish can be made easily and quickly. Some bars and establishment serve a dish called sizzling hotdog.
HotDog Sausages with Penne and Sultanas instructions
- Cook the Penne Pasta in a bowl of hot water until its 'Al Dente'.
- Squeeze the 3 garlics in a cooking pan.
- Add the teaspoon of olive oil on the cooking pan.
- Cut the Hotdog sausages in slices and add it to the cooking pan.
- Add the teaspoon of dried parsley to the cooking pan.
- Let it braise for about 4 minutes in medium heat.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the rest on the cooking pan.
- Mix the two eggs with the cooking pan.
- Let it cook for a little bit more.
- Add leafs of fresh parsley to taste.
- Add leafs of fresh parsley to taste and mix it all together.
It is similar to this simple dish except that it is served in a sizzling metal plate along with some. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Penne with Chicken, Sultanas and Pinenuts. Return chicken to the pan and stir in the chopped tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, sultanas and hot stock. Add the sausage and crushed red pepper.