Espresso Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce.
You can have Espresso Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Espresso Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot espresso or strong coffee.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Espresso Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce step by step
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, place cream, espresso, brown sugar, cocoa powder and salt..
- Heat the ingredients on a low flame and bring it to a boil, stirring continuously until sugar dissolves..
- Boil it for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from the heat. Add Chocolate little at a time and stir until it melts..
- Add the butter and stir well..
- Add the vanilla essence and stir again..
- Serve with your desserts..
- Allow it to cool completely..
- Pour it into an airtight container and store it in the fridge..
- It can be refrigerated upto 2 weeks..