Tuna + Avocado Salad. This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic. Red onion and celery add some crunch, while lemon juice gives it some zing. This Avocado Tuna Salad has incredible fresh flavor!
Easy Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe – A healthy easy avocado tuna salad recipe! Tuna salad made naturally creamy with the addition of avocado. This super easy to make salad is To store: Cover with plastic wrap to keep the avocado from browning. You can cook Tuna + Avocado Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna + Avocado Salad
- You need 280 gr of – Tuna in sunoil.
- You need 150 gr of – Rucola Melange.
- You need 100 gr of – Fussili.
- You need 0,5 of cumcumber.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 3 of avocados.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 200 ml of – Olive Oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of – White Wine Vinegar.
- It’s of Mix of Pine nuts, dried tomato flakes and fried unions.
- It’s of Thyme.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
This tuna salad gets added creaminess from avocado and packs a punch with jalapeno and onion. This avocado tuna salad is loaded with chunks of tuna, avocado and colorful veggies for a fresh and lighter take on the classic dish! It's the perfect lunch or dinner that's packed with protein and nutrition. A super easy lunch recipe ready in minutes, this Avocado Tuna Salad recipe will quickly become a lunch staple.
Tuna + Avocado Salad step by step
- Set everything up..
- Cook the fussili accordingly.
- Cut the sjalot very small. – Cut the 0.5 cumcumber in half along the long side and scrape it in pieces. Cut the tomatoes and avocado in pieces. And take the tuna already out of the cans..
- Put some salt on the cumcumber and some pepper on the avocado..
- Mix the 200ml olive oil, 50ml White Wine Vinegar and some Thyme together for the dressing.
- Put everything together and enjoy the salad..
Swap the mayo for avocado in this healthy lunch recipe that you and your whole family. This avocado tuna salad is an easy and healthy lunch option! When I first started eating healthier, canned fish was my saving. Delicious Avocado Tuna Salad with chunky tuna, avocado, eggs, cucumber, and zesty no-mayo Tuna Salad with avocado is one of our family-favorite salad whenever avocado and cucumber are in. This Avocado Tuna Salad recipe quickly made it onto our favorite salad list.