Patty's Kids Favorite Hot Dog's.
You can have Patty's Kids Favorite Hot Dog's using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Patty's Kids Favorite Hot Dog's
- It’s 1 packages of all beef franks.
- You need 8 slice of american cheese.
- It’s 8 slice of thick cut bacon.
- It’s 2 cup of mashed potatos.
Patty's Kids Favorite Hot Dog's instructions
- boil hot dogs for five minutes..
- after hot dogs have boiled. take them and cut down the middle like a hot dog bun. not going all the way through..
- put a few scoops of potatoes in the middle..
- on top of potatoes add the slice of cheese.
- wrap the whole Hot dog with bacon.
- place in oven and bake at 350 until Bacon is cooked..
- my kids love these. I serve them with potato chips and baked beans..