You can cook Frankfurter Wraps using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frankfurter Wraps
- It’s 1 of Frankfurters (a.k.a. hot dogs).
- You need 1 of bacon.
- You need 1 of cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of mustard.
- It’s 1 of BBQ sauce (optional).
Frankfurter Wraps instructions
- Slice frankfurter vertically from end to end. But do NOT cut all the way through to split them in half..
- Add mustard and thin slice(s) of cheese to the crevice cut into the frankfurter..
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each frankfurter. Insert wet toothpicks into the frankfurter to keep the bacon in place..
- Place on grill. Add BBQ at this point if you wish or grill them as is..
- Eat with a bun or slice into pieces..
- This is a simple but tasty way to add some variety to your grill party..