Kashmiri pulao. Kashmiri pulao recipe with step by step photos – Kashmiri pulao is aromatic, mild and faintly sweet in taste. Kashmiri pulao is one of the easiest pulao recipes to make and unlike. kashmiri pulao recipe with step by step photos. It is a very easy simple pulao garnished with nuts, raisins and fresh fruits like pomegranate, apple.
Kashmiri Pulao or Kashmiri Pulav is aromatic, sweet, mild, colorful pulao unlike any other pulao. Kashmiri pulao is very easy to prepare with lot of variety and fruits variations, dry fruits are added. Kashmiri pulao is a very popular Kashmiri rice dish prepared with dry fruits, nuts and fresh fruits. You can have Kashmiri pulao using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kashmiri pulao
- You need 200 gm of Rice soaked for 15 minutes).
- It’s 1 of Chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 of Chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- It’s 4 of Chopped french beans.
- Prepare handful of Cashew nuts.
- It’s handful of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare few of Pepper corns.
- You need 1 pinch of Saffron.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Hing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Peas.
- Prepare as needed of Pomegranate Pearls to garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Cardamom.
It is an exotic dish perfect for get togethers and small parties. It is one of the simplest pulao recipe. One day when I saw this Kashmiri pulao recipe in the cook book I had, I planned to try and pack it for Vj. So when he came back that day he told – never ever make kashmiri pulao again.
Kashmiri pulao step by step
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add bay leaf and whole cloves cinnamon cardamoms peppers and hing. Add the chopped onion. Cook till onion turns pink. Add cashews. Later add raisins. Cook on low heat..
- Now add the peas along with chopped veggies. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Now drain water from rice and add the rice. Add salt. Mix well..
- Add double the amount of water as rice. When water stars boiling add saffron. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or more till water is soaked by rice. Add ghee on top and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool. Fluff with a fork..
- Add pomegranate pearls and chopped coriander leaves and serve with raita.
Kashmiri pulao recipe a rich one pot dish. Kashmiri pulao is a very aromatic and flavorful dish and Though I am not a great fan of kashmiri pulao , I love it minus the fruits. I have tried kashmiri pulao. finally, serve kashmiri pulao with onion tomato raita. how to make kashmiri pulao with step by step photo: firstly, in a pressure cooker add ghee and allow to melt. alternatively use oil. Kashmiri pulao is unlike the normal pulao recipes will not be spicy. Even when we go to restaurants also we never order this kashimir pulao as it will be slightly sweet.