Mexican Style Beacon Wrapped Hot Dogs. If you love hot dogs and you love bacon you will love these Bacon wrapped hot dogs Mexican Style! Wrap Hot Dog with bacon and secure with toothpicks on each end. Grill until bacon is crisp then remove toothpicks.
Tightly wrap each hot dog with a strip of bacon until most of the hot dog is covered. These Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs Are Perfect For Grilling. Before I share with you the recipe for these incredible tex-mex hot dogs, I These easy Bacon-Wrapped Tex-Mex Hot Dogs are perfect for grilling in the summer. You can have Mexican Style Beacon Wrapped Hot Dogs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Style Beacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- It’s 1 packages of hot dogs.
- You need 1 packages of Beacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced tomato.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of mustard.
- It’s 1 packages of hot dog buns.
Loaded with bacon, salsa and avocado, these Mexican style hot. Lay out a slice of bacon on a silicon or wooden cutting board. See, Mexican hot dogs and I go a long way back, as most Mexicans I guess. But in my case You shouldn't be surprised about Mexican-style hot dogs in the Mexican culinary repertoire.
Mexican Style Beacon Wrapped Hot Dogs instructions
- wrap hot dogs with beacon, 1 slice of Beacon per hot dog (u can u tooth picks to keep the beacon in place on each end).
- pan fry the hoy dogs on medium heat til beacon is golden brown and crispy.
- add some mayo on your bun, then hot dog. top with mustard. ect. and diced onion& tomato! and enjoy Mexican style! (;.
I can't remember having a bacon wrapped dog until Mexican street vendors starting selling them here in. Wrap bacon around each hot dog and put on the skillet and cook until bacon is done (cook the bacon to your satisfaction) *the bacon usually sticks to the Put the bacon wrapped hot dog on the bun, at this point you may put the ketchup and mustard as desired. Here's a juicy, delicious and savory meal in a bun! I make these bacon-wrapped hot dogs for picnics, barbecues and tailgate parties, and they always get compliments. To transport, wrap the hot dogs in foil and then in paper.