Bajra Mini Uttapam.
You can have Bajra Mini Uttapam using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bajra Mini Uttapam
- Prepare 1 cup of bajra flour (black pearl millet).
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes(medium).
- You need 1/2 cup of mint leaves(phudina).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves(kothmari).
- You need 2 tbsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of White sesame seeds.
- You need as required of Oil for greasing/roasting.
- You need as required of Green coriander chutney to serve.
Bajra Mini Uttapam step by step
- Crushed coriander leaves and mint leaves in mixer jar. Peel boiled potatoes and grate them. Add mint-coriander crushed mixture in grated potatoes..
- In mixing bowl add bajra flour, potato-mint- coriander mixture, cummin seeds, chopped onion, green chillies ginger paste, salt.. mix well. Add enough water to make thick batter..
- Heat multi snacks maker non-stick tawa. Grease each round cavity with oil. Sprinkle little bit of sesame seeds in each cavity. Spread 2 tbsp of prepared bajra batter in each cavity. Sprinkle little bit oil on each Uttapam. Cover and cook..till lower part turns crispy golden..flip and cook another side..till crispy golden. Similarly, prepare All Bajra Mini Uttapam..
- Serve / Delicious Healthy Bajra Mini Uttapam with green chutney..