Healthy wraps. Assemble a healthy wrap for an easy work lunch or satisfying supper. Take your pick from chicken fajitas and fish tacos to veggie chapati wraps, hummus roll-ups and more. If you're finding yourself getting bored of the same old lunch day in and day out, keep reading to get all the inspo you need.
Yet wraps seem to have a healthier reputation than sandwiches. Wraps are often loaded with colorful fresh veggies, lean turkey breast, lettuce, tomatoes, and a slice of cheese. The wraps we see today are not a new concept; unleavened bread has been around since ancient times. You can have Healthy wraps using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy wraps
- It’s 1/2 cup of bajri flour (pearl millet).
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- It’s 100 gms of spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Pav Bhaji masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- It’s Pinch of turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic ginger chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Spring onion.
- You need 1/2 pc. of Tomato.
- You need 50 gms of Paneer.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Beetroot.
- You need 1/2 pc. of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 pc. of Cucumber.
- Prepare 5-6 pc of potato chips.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Cabbage.
- You need As needed of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of beet root curd.
- Prepare As needed of Orange juice to serve.
- You need As needed of Ketchup for garnishing.
Load it up with lots of vegetables and some lean protein to create a healthy meal. Wrap sandwiches are a fantastic sandwich alternative. These creative recipes showcase vegetarian and Wrap sandwiches are a fantastic and versatile option for packed lunches, for work or school. These recipe ideas for healthy wraps are packed with enough protein and fiber to keep you full all afternoon long.
Healthy wraps instructions
- Take both flour in paraat. Add oil salt turmeric powder pav bhaji masala ginger garlic chilli paste black salt carom seeds. Now chop wash and drain water from spinach. And add in a flour and knead a tight dough Leave it for 5 min..
- Now roll a roti. Roast on tawa with ghee. Both sides. Let it cool..
- Now peel chopped and churn beet and add in a curd. Salt and roasted cumin powder. Mix well. Pink dip is ready.
- Now chopped carrot cucumber paneer tomato in a long strips. Sprinkle chaat masala chopped spring onion. Roasted masala Potato chips. Shredded cabbage.
- Now take one roti spread beetroot curd and spring onion put slices of carrot cucumber shredded cabbage potato chips. And grated paneer.sprinkle chaat masala (U can grate cheese also instead of paneer.)But I make healthy meal. Now roll roti. Tie with spring onion and garnish with grated paneer.same way make another wraps.
- DELICIOUS colourful HEALTHY MEAL is ready to serve. Serve with orange juice beetroot curd and ketchup..
Try one of these healthy wraps each day for two weeks to keep your healthy diet. Healthy Wrap recipe Ideas for healthy lunch, breakfast. These easy and healthy wraps are perfect for busy weeknights or great for a. Make these healthy wraps with TUNA or SALMON. Both tuna wraps and salmon wraps are quick and easy to assemble.