Gpa Kaz's Hotdog Stew.
You can have Gpa Kaz's Hotdog Stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gpa Kaz's Hotdog Stew
- You need 4 packages of hotdogs.
- Prepare 3 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of carrots.
- It’s 3 stick of celery.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of oregano.
Gpa Kaz's Hotdog Stew step by step
- soften carrots, celery, onion in butter.
- fry bacon, cut into pieces, reserve 1Tbl grease.
- put in soup pot: chopped hotdogs, carrots, celery, onion, diced tomatoes, and seasoning.
- cook till combined.
- add mashed potatoes, (do not pre-cook) it is used as a thickening agent.
- when you have soup the consistency you want, add bacon and bacon grease and serve.