Chili Cheese Dog Casserole. Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds. There are two all-American classics that we cannot live without: chili cheese dogs and casseroles. Bet you can guess where this is going.
If you've got a little more time on your hands, fancy it up by making your own homemade chili instead of the canned. Kids and dads alike will dive right into this hearty, comforting dish. With a crispy cheese topping on a warm corn bread crust, this In a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion and celery in oil until crisp-tender. You can have Chili Cheese Dog Casserole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- You need 1 packages of hot dog buns.
- You need 1 packages of hot dogs.
- You need 1/2 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 can of chili without beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
The chili cheese dog without the bun is perfect for all seasons. This is one low carb recipe your kids will beg for. Don't forget to try this with coleslaw if you want the full ballpark experience! Nutrition Information for Keto Chili Cheese Dog Casserole In this chili cheese dog casserole, I combined the awesome-ness of chili cheese dogs and the comfort and ease of a casserole.
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- spray 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- break buns into pieces and cover bottom of dish with the pieces.
- slice hot dogs into bite sized pieces and layer on top of buns.
- chop up the onion and layer over the hot dogs.
- squirt mustard over dish (to your tasting).
- spread can of chili over the previous layers.
- sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- bake in oven for 25 minutes.
The best of both worlds with warm chili and gooey cheese over a hot dog in a soft bun. Make sure you have napkins handy for this melty, gooey, messy concoction! This Low Carb Hot Dog Chili recipe turned out sooo good, you would never know it was low carb! I combined the low carb chili with hot dogs, cheese and onions for the most amazing low carb casserole ever! After baking the hot dogs with all the chili, cheese and onions.