Mix flour dosa. Then spoon the dosa mix flour in a jar. Keep in a dry and cool place. Heat a pan on a low to medium flame.
It is very good for health with all the Vegetables and this is. Dosa Flour , Find Complete Details about Dosa Flour,Instant Mix,Ready Mixed Flour,Flour from Flour Supplier or Manufacturer-GAJANAND FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED. Mix all the above ingredients in a vessel to make a smooth paste/batter. You can have Mix flour dosa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix flour dosa
- Prepare 1 cup of maize flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of jower flour.
- You need 1 cup of pearl millet flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Nowadays mixed grain or multi grain flour is available in market to make the work easier. But I don't get those mix here,so I make with the flours available and make dosa. The Dosa is a south Indian crep. This food, rich in carbohydrates and proteins, is a typical South Indian food taken as breafast or dinner.
Mix flour dosa instructions
- Take a vessel, add maize flour, jowerflour, pearl Millet flour, onion, chopped green chilli, coriander leaves and salt. Mix nicely..
- Add water and mix. Dosa batter is ready..
- Heat the tawa, pour the batter. Add ghee and cook both side..
- Crispy mix flour dosa ready. Serve with chutney.
Those with wheat allergies and gluten intolerance will find the dosa. Of them rava dosa is also made for Aj as its Aj's favourite. So try this buying bajra flour, sure it will be handy Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix it using a whisk adding water gradually. Though Dosa/Idli typically refers to the verision made with rice and retiles many other types exist and are. Instant Rava Dosa without Maida Recipe with step-wise Pictures – This is a Popular South Indian Dosa Variety which is thin and crispy.