Ladybirds Hotdogs ..
You can cook Ladybirds Hotdogs . using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Hotdogs .
- It’s 6 of frankfurts.
- It’s 6 of long bread rolls.
- You need 6 of bacon rashes.
- It’s 3 large of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sauce oe your choice.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 of butter.
Ladybirds Hotdogs . step by step
- fry or bake bacon to your preference , place tomatoes on a baking tray and bake in at 200°C for about 20minutes or until soft and tender and skin peels off easy , finely chop the spring onions ..
- bring a large pot of water to the boil and gently add the Frankfurts and gently boil for about 5 minutes making sure not to let the skins of the Frankfurts burst , then remove the pot from the heat but leave the Frankfurts in the hot pot of water to keep them warm ..
- Cut the centers out of the bread rolls inners and butter the inside of the roll , now squeeze a little of the sauce of your choice into the bottom of the buttered rolls now place a cooked Frankfurt into the roll opening ontop of the sauce and place a piece of the cooked bacon each side of the Frankfurt in the roll , then add a little of the roasted tomato on top of the Frankfurt in the roll , season with salt and cracked black pepper and generously sprinkle all over the top of prepared roll with the grated cheese and garnish with the finely chopped spring onions . serve hot . enjoy . 🙂 ..
- NOTE : if you want you can grill the prepared rolls to melt the cheese if you like . 🙂 ..