Easy crockpot chicken dinner. Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze. Hey my loves and welcome back to another video! Tonight we cook a bbq barbecue chicken recipe in the crockpot.my family loves this dinner!
Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes That Will Change Dinner Forever. Come home to dinner all ready to eat with these crockpot chicken recipes. This EASY Crockpot Meals are perfect for those busy weekdays when it's a struggle to get dinner on the table, cozy and comforting for cooler days, or light There's something for everyone! You can have Easy crockpot chicken dinner using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot chicken dinner
- You need of Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand).
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1-2 cans of green beans drained.
- It’s 1-2 cubes of Chicken or beef bouillon or instant.
- You need 1 of cut onion or onion seasoning both optional.
- You need of Seasoning whatever you like.
- You need of Seasoning I used.
- Prepare of Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one).
- It’s of Ground Cayanne red pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Garlic salt again (I like garlic).
- It’s of Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time.
Crockpot pasta, soups, tacos, slow cooker ribs, pork, chicken or beef. Easy Crockpot chicken and rice is an easy, cheesy slow cooker meal. Made with shredded chicken, yellow rice and CHEESE! Crockpot chicken and potatoes and carrots is an easy, healthy family dinner!
Easy crockpot chicken dinner instructions
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside.
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well..
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together).
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done..
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits.
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes…. I make this both ways….
Quick to prep and the scrumptious garlic lemon butter herb sauce is to die for! Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken: This chicken is so juicy and so flavorful! Potato Soup: Nothing is tastier than a big bowl of potato soup topped off with cheese and bacon! Crockpot Pork Chops: These are smothered in a delicious and easy gravy! Crockpot Ribs: Easily my favorite slow cooker recipe!