Millet seekh kebab. This Video describes you how to prepare kebabs using Millets. Seekh Kebab is a popular Indian appetizer typically eaten with a side of green chutney. "Seekh" just means rods or "skewers." In most places, seekh is pronounced seek… like, hide and go seek kebab. Seekh Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Seekh Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Seekh Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) About Seekh Kebab Recipe
Veg seekh kabab made with mixed veggies and soya granules. This recipe can also be used to make vegetable seekh kebab (without the use of soya), just skip soya and use different variety of. For the kebab, put all the ingredients except the mince in a food processor. You can cook Millet seekh kebab using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Millet seekh kebab
- You need 1/2 cup of pearl millet flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flou.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of barbeque masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Blend until thoroughly combined then add the mince and pulse briefly – this will maintain the texture of the meat. The kebabs are crispy on the outside and soft inside. Find seekh kebab stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Millet seekh kebab step by step
- Dry roast both the flours on low flame for 5 minutes.Take out in a bowl..
- Add all the ingredients mentioned above.Mix for 2-3minutes.Make a hard dough.Cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.Give sylindrical shape to each portion..
- Pierce skewers into each cylinder,making seekh kebab..
- Heat a non-stick pan.Arrange the skewers.Cover and cookon low flame for 20 minutes.Apply some ghee in between on kebabs..
- Flip the skewers in between.Roast till golden brown..
- Serve hot with chutney..
Sheekh Kebab – A traditional kebab made with ground meat. A wide variety of seekh kebab options are available to you, such as condition, applicable industries, and warranty. A good seekh kebab is the gold standard of kebabs in India. In this version, chef Meherwan Irani starts with ground lamb and bumps up the aromatics, adding plenty of garlic, ginger, cilantro. Seekh Kebab: This recipe is a spicy and extremely flavorful recipe which will surely be a hit at any BBQ party.