Bacon Curry Eggs & Cheese Hotdogs.
You can cook Bacon Curry Eggs & Cheese Hotdogs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Curry Eggs & Cheese Hotdogs
- It’s 1 of Hotdogs.
- You need 1 of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Hotdog Buns.
- Prepare 1 of curry powder.
Bacon Curry Eggs & Cheese Hotdogs step by step
- Dont use same meat type. (Ex: If hotdogs is pork then bacon should be turkey but if bacon pork then hotdogs should be turkey, chicken or beef) !.
- Cook each the way you love it.
- Cook eggs last so they can be hot. (Add curry powder & shredded cheese).
- Place Shredded cheese in bottom of hot dog bun then put cooked hotdog on cheese & bacon on each side of hotdog..
- Put eggs on top & heat the whole sandwich in microwave for 25 seconds to bring it all together.
- Enjoy with jelly or ketchup & hot sauce! Oregano or any italian seasoning!.