Madurai mutton chukka. How to make mutton chukka recipe in Madurai style in easy and quick method LIKE SHARE SUBSCRIBE #mutton#mattonchukka#madurai#maduraimuttonchukka. Learn how to make the famous Madurai special mutton chukka on Hello Ginger cooking channel. This delicious and flavorful South Indian style Mutton Chukka/Varuval is one of the favorite dish in.
I hardly cook/eat mutton and this is the first time I am trying a sidedish out of. Do you know how to prepare madurai mutton chukka at home easily? Furthermore, I would like to give some of my suggestions for making a perfect mutton curry. firstly, the choice of meat is important. You can have Madurai mutton chukka using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Madurai mutton chukka
- Prepare 500 gram of Mutton pieces.
- It’s 250 gram of Pearl onion(chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 3 of Dry Red chilies.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 strings of Curry leaves.
So try to buy shoulder portion of the lamb. Madurai poricha parotta and mutton chukka. The price was fair for the taste and quality of the food. Mutton Chukka / Mutton Varuval is a recipe in which mutton is roasted with all the spices and the meat is so tender In this video we are going to see how to prepare Madurai style Mutton Chukka.
Madurai mutton chukka step by step
- Wash and clean the mutton pieces using turmeric powder and salt..
- In a pressure cooker, heat a tbsp of oil and add in the curry leaves..
- Next add in the mutton pieces and saute for a minute..
- Further add the red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt and give it a good mix..
- Add enough water for the mutton to cook and close the pressure cooker. Let it cook for 5 whistles..
- In the mean time, in a pan heat some oil… add in the curry leaves, chopped onions, dry red chilies, ginger garlic paste and fry till the onions are turned brown.
- Now add the cooked mutton pieces into the cooked onion mixture and mix well.
- Check for salt and consistency…
- Finally add some curry leaves.
- Madurai Mutton Chukka is ready to serve..
Shri bheema's indian restaurant. "Madurai Mutton Sukka" is published by Anup Mondal. Cut the mutton into medium size pieces. Wash the mutton thoroughly and drain it. Now the luscious Mundiri Mutton Chukka is ready to eat. This recipes taste better to eat with variety rice preparation.