Hotdog/cheese Omelet. This is a recipe for Ham and Hotdog Omelet with Cheese. Continue to beat until well blended. Heat remaining oil in a pan.
If you haven't yet considered cottage cheese as an omelet filling, I urge you to give it a try. Not just because this breakfast means. Atkins Prepared Food and Frozen Meals. You can cook Hotdog/cheese Omelet using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdog/cheese Omelet
- You need 2 each of hot dogs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 slice of american cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
Sometimes the filling for my omelet is determined by something I find in my pantry I don't recall what led me to buy the jar of sun-dried tomatoes that went into this one, but they were very much at home. In a small bowl, beat eggs and pepper together. In another small bowl, combine crumbled cheese with milk. Sprinkle cheese either in a strip down the middle, if you plan on folding the omelet into thirds, or over one half, if you're folding it in half.
Hotdog/cheese Omelet instructions
- Cut up hot dog in small slices. Cook on medium-heat. Fry until brown..
- Remove cooked hotdogs and set aside..
- Beat 2 eggs, milk, and butter on medium-heat..
- Add hotdog slices and cheese to omelet..
- Flip the omelet and serve..
Same Series: Omelet with bacon, vegetables and cheese. Eggs in a sauce of tomatoes, chili peppers, and onions. This satisfying breakfast is so simple yet so delicious. Carefully fold other side of omelet over cheese. Carefully slide omelet onto serving plate.