Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle. Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds. This Chili Cheese Dog Casserole from Delish.com is a fun new take on chili cheese dogs. Kids and dads alike will dive right into this hearty, comforting dish.
You can use whatever type of hot dogs you like; I always prefer the all-beef hot dogs. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. I use canned chili for this Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole but you could use homemade. You can cook Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 lb of premium dinner franks.
- It’s 2 can of nalleys thick chili.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoe paste.
- Prepare 1 box of spiral pasta.
- You need 2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of medium ceddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
Hot Dog Cheesy Macaroni Casserole is a one dish meal packed with hot dogs and jumbo elbow macaroni that's smothered in a homemade bacon cheese Stovetop Mac n' Cheese with Turkey Sausage Lauren's Latest. *Disclosure: I received compensation from Butterball to create this recipe. Meet your family's new favorite casserole! It starts as an easy macaroni and cheese dinner and is made even tastier with hot dogs, corn and chopped chiles.
Chili cheese hot dog mac cassarolle step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut large onion into large pieces and cut under medium heat with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Cut dinner franks into 1/2 inch pieces and add to onion after the onions are soft.
- While the onions and franks are cooking start the pasta and cook per instructions on the box.
- When the onions and franks are brown add the spices and cook in for a minute or two.
- Now add chili, beans, tomatoes and paste.
- Let warm stirring constantly until pasta is done.
- Drain pasta and add to mixture.
- Use cooking spray to coat 9 x 13 x 2 pan.
- Put a layer of mixture, then cheese, then mixture, then finish with rest of cheese.
- Put in oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Let cool then serve. For the whole chili dog effect add green onions and mustard to top.
You can skip the hot dogs to make this casserole vegetarian, but the processed cheese product is highly recommended to ensure the sauce has the impossibly creamy This recipe makes quite a lot–if you're not feeding a crowd tonight, use the leftovers to make June's Air-Fried Mac and Cheese Bites. Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion. Combine pasta and hot dogs with sauce and coat evenly then pour into large casserole and top with remaining cheese. This casserole has a hearty base of turkey chili with beans along with hot dogs, melted cheddar cheese and the bubbling up of biscuits throughout. My husband ate this for several meals in a row!