Egg curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make.
Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. Egg Curry also known as egg masala curry or egg curry masala or egg masala gravy, is an Indian dish made with boiled eggs, curry and masala. The egg masala curry recipe we shared will yield you. You can cook Egg curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg curry
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of green chillies slit lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 5 tsp of coconut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need 10 of pearl onions chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
During the trip, I was impressed by the variety of the Indian curry types. I came across many unfamiliar herbs that go into the curry base. This egg curry recipe from southern India features an exquisitely aromatic and flavorful sauce. Naturally meat-free, it's one of India's most popular curries!
Egg curry instructions
- First prepare the coconut paste in a blender. The paste should be slightly thick..
- In a kadai, add oil when heated, add onions and saute well. Then add ginger-garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell goes off. Then add the coconut paste and cook till the raw smell goes off. Add 1-2 cups of water depending on whether u need gravy or not. Once the coconut paste starts boiling, add the eggs. I cut the eggs into 2 and added. For 5 minutes let it cook so the masala enters the eggs..
- Garnish: In a small kadai, add 2 tbsps coconut oil, when hot add the dry red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leavesand add the pearl onions too and roast the onions become golden brown. Pour it on the egg curry. 🥚curry is ready!!!.
How to Make Authentic Egg Curry. How to make Quick And Simple Egg Curry Recipe. Bored of eating the same egg curry again and again? Then you must try these delicious and quick egg curry recipes made with simple ingredients, a pinch of creativity, and a dollop of happiness! Egg Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.